Food & Drink Membership
The Food WorksSW site operator, The Food & Drink Forum offers a range of Membership solutions to suit all business needs, including:
- Business Membership – for those food and drink businesses looking to access our services
- Associate Membership – offering those businesses providing services to the food and drink industry the opportunity to access our network of food and drink businesses
- Network Membership – our free membership grade offering food and drink businesses the chance to join our network and receive industry and legislative updates
We appreciate the need to for an environment for food businesses to meet and develop relationships. Drawing together the best of the food manufacturing industry, vibrant artisan producers and business working along food supply-chains, The Forum provides a network arena second to none. Its events are attended by talented, driven individuals and companies looking for opportunities to exchange best practice and collaborate to move their business forward.
Food and Drink Forum Business Membership offers food and drink businesses access to our team of industry experts for just £150 (plus VAT) per year.
Business Members are entitled to a ½ day of The Food WorksSW / Food and Drink Forum support per year* that can be used across any of our Business Solutions, Technical Team or Workforce Development consultancy services. Business Members are also entitled to a 15% discount across all The Food WorksSW / Forum consultancy services, training and facilities hire.
Business Membership includes all of the benefits provided under the free Network Membership including access to and listing in the Forum’s online Suppliers’ Directory, industry news and updates, priority alerts about available units/food grade premises, job advertisements, online equipment exchange and invites to workshops and training events PLUS:-
- Certificate of Membership and use of ‘Member of The Food and Drink Forum’ logo**
- Short introductory article included within The Food and Drink Forum’s monthly newsletter, Technical Bites
- Demonstrate support to the food and drink industry as part of a Corporate Social Responsibility
- Access to market intelligence and trends utilising industry leading software
- Discounted access to The Food WorksSW / Food and Drink Forum development / test kitchens and meeting rooms
- Discounted access to The Food WorksSW / Food and Drink Forum consultancy services
- Additional adverts in Technical Bites at a discounted member price of £42.50 (plus VAT) per advert
- Month-long advert on The Food WorksSW / The Food and Drink Forum website at a discounted member price of £85 (plus VAT)
- Food safety management systems support including SALSA, BRC, STS, Red Tractor
- Bespoke technical training in areas such as auditing and allergen awareness
- Label and artwork checks (to meet legal requirements)
- Nutritional analysis and legal claim determination
- Shelf life prediction and support
- Interim technical management and mentoring
- Internal systems and pre-audits
- 5 Star rating support
- Risk assessment and Health & Safety management support
- Technical trouble shooting
- Process and product launch expertise
- Food specification completion e.g. MCreate
- Allergen validation and compliance
- Discounted access to accredited & non-accredited training courses as well as resources & materials to support food technical and business growth
- Regular events and conferences, themed with current and topical issues
- Training needs analysis and apprenticeship support for new and existing staff
Whatever your needs and objectives, we are confident that we can support and help you as we have many organisations in the past.
Be part of the food network that provides you with advice and support you need.