Business Support Programme
A Place To Grow
We ran a pilot Business Support Programme to support food and drink SMEs in the South West with ambitions to grow. This brought together a host of industry experts to offer targeted support for businesses across the region.
Support included; one-to-one clinics, mentoring, workshops and seminars as well as financial, marketing and legal advice.
These business advice sessions were a huge success and we have plans to run further business support activities in the future.
Our team have a wealth of experience & expertise in all aspects of food industry and also sound general business skills and knowledge.
Areas of support within the programme included (but were not limited to):
· R&D Strategy
· New product and process development
· Technical issues – food hygiene requirements, HACCP
· Financial management and R&D Tax Credits
· Strategy and business planning
· Sales and Marketing
· Customer Relationship Management
· The development of new markets through exporting
· People and team development
· Finding new premises or expanding your existing offering.
Project Contact Details
CALL: 01934 411272
Register your interest
Stay up to date on our Business Development Programme.