The Food WorksSW Innovation Centre
The Food WorksSW is a vibrant centre of excellence for nurturing food and drink business, with state of the art facilities, technical support and expert advice to get your business bubbling. Connecting producers in the South West to collaborate, innovate, identify new markets and create jobs within the sector. The Food WorksSW is a dynamic food and drink innovation centre offering food-grade business units, product development facilities and a business engagement centre to help your business grow. The Food WorksSW creates a focal point and regional centre of excellence for food and drink businesses across the South West. It helps new businesses begin their journey and more established producers to innovate and grow. The Food WorksSW is there to ensure that businesses with great ideas truly take off.
The Food Park is comprised of:
- Eight 1000 sq/ft and four 1500 sq/ft purpose built Food-Grade Business Units to lease that are both affordable and flexible.
- Four Product Development Kitchens to enable businesses of any size to scale up production, introduce new lines, produce short runs and pilot improvements.
- Meeting room and conference facilities available for hire.
- An onsite cafe and business lounge, open to the public for informal business meeting space.
- Practical hands-on technical support to enable food businesses to grow and succeed within highly complex supply-chains.
- Learning and collaboration opportunities as well as creating business development prospects.
- A ‘one stop shop’ so that businesses can draw on support and expertise at a local, regional and national level.
Take a virtual tour of the Innovation Centre…