The Food WorksSW Innovation Centre
The Food Park is comprised of:
- Eight 1000 sq/ft and four 1500 sq/ft purpose built Food-Grade Business Units to lease that are both affordable and flexible.
- Four Product Development Kitchens and fully-equipped trial kitchen to enable businesses of any size to scale up production, introduce new lines, produce short runs and pilot improvements.
- Meeting room and conference facilities available for hire.
- A Business Lounge with onsite coffee shop open to business users to catch up on work and as a space for more informal business meetings.
- Practical hands-on technical support to enable food businesses to grow and succeed within highly complex supply-chains.
- Learning and collaboration opportunities as well as creating business development prospects.
- A ‘one stop shop’ so that businesses can draw on support and expertise at a local, regional and national level.
Take a virtual tour of the Innovation Centre…
The Food & Drink Forum Ltd
CALL: 01934 315381
“It’s very exciting opportunity ahead and I know that I couldn’t have even got this far without the support from you all and the help with everything to date. I credit you with all of this as simply I am a lady who likes to make Jam… and your help as made me realise that it could be more” – Delyse, Taylor’s Homemade
“You need a partner like The Food and Drink Forum not behind you, but in front of you and by your side, particularly now more than ever“ – Jay, Tiffins