Business Development Programme
A Place To Grow
We ran a pilot Business support programme to support food and drink SMEs in the South West with ambitions to grow. We brought together a host of industry experts to offer targeted support for businesses across the region, including one-to-one clinics, mentoring, workshops and seminars as well as financial, marketing and legal advice.
These business advice sessions were a huge success and we have plans to run further business support activities in the future. Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the future support offer.
Our team have a wealth of experience & expertise in all aspects of food industry and also sound general business skills and knowledge.
Areas of support within the programme included (but were not limited to):
· R&D Strategy
· New product and process development
· Technical issues – food hygiene requirements, HACCP
· Financial management and R&D Tax Credits
· Strategy and business planning
· Sales and Marketing
· Customer Relationship Management
· The development of new markets through exporting
· People and team development
· Finding new premises or expanding your existing offering.
Project Contact Details
Mandie Berry and Simon Gregory
Economic Development Service,
North Somerset Council,
CALL: 01934 426266
Register your interest
Stay up to date on our Business Development Programme.