Meet The Technical Team
The Food & Drink Forum’s team of technical experts have been providing industry-leading support to food and drink businesses since 1998.
We know that setting up and operating a food and drink business can be difficult at times due to the growing number of regulations in the industry.
It may be that you don’t have the technical expertise in-house, or that you simply don’t have the time to manage compliance. You may want to expand your current offering but don’t know where to start.
Whatever your business needs, let the Food & Drink Forum technical team take the stress out of your food technical operations, freeing up your time to achieve your business goals.
We have two Technical Managers based at The Food WorksSW:
- Senior Technical & Site Manager – David Nute
- New Product Development & Innovation Manager – Zoe Plant
David and Zoe have over 60 years combined experience of the food and drink sector, having worked within a number of technical roles across a range of sub-sectors.
The Technical Team
The Food Works SW
CALL: 01934 315381
- BRC and Certification Support
- Labelling and Legislation Support
- HACCP Development and Implementation
- Food Safety and HACCP Training
- Quality and Internal Audit Systems
- Recipe Nutritional Analysis
- Specification Writing
- Environmental Health Support
- Manufacturing and Factory Layout Advice
- Food Security
- Lab Analysis Advice
- Product Development – including ingredient knowledge and access to suppliers, recipe costing, developing for retail, gated systems, recipe writing and methodology
- Review and Analysis of Market Trends
- Up-scaling and Factory Trials
- Product Shelf Life Advice and Extension
- Product Reformulation and Sensory Evaluation
- Allergen Control
- Food Tours and Ideation
- Maintaining GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
So whether you are looking for support in developing a product, expanding your current product range, or are looking for some ad-hoc or interim technical support and advice, David and Zoe are here to help. Contact The Food WorksSW team today to start discussing your food technical and product development needs.