Business Support Webinars
To assist food and drink businesses during this unusual time this series of webinars is aimed at helping your business with a variety of topics as follows. Webinars are free of charge for eligible food and drink businesses to attend.
Upcoming Webinars include…
- How to Create Brand Impact & Stand Out – 2nd September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-create-brand-impact-and-stand-out-food-and-drink-fresh-studio-tickets-115174171046
- Introduction to HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) – 3rd September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-haccp-hazard-analysis-and-critical-control-points-tickets-115174917278
- Extending Shelf Life with MAP Gases – Air Products – 9th September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/extending-shelf-life-with-map-gases-air-products-webinar-tickets-112203236902
- Food as Medicine – 15th September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/food-as-medicine-dr-sally-bell-webinar-for-food-and-drink-producers-tickets-114277033684
- Finding Sales Leads for Food & Drink Producers – 16th September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/114279326542
- Setting Up a Food & Drink Business – 18th September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/setting-up-a-food-and-drink-business-webinar-tickets-115177954362?aff=erelpanelorg
- Introduction to Food Labelling for Food & Drink Producers – 22nd September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/114517932218
- Scaling Up Your Food or Drink Production – 29th September 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/scaling-up-your-food-and-drink-tickets-115177270316
For further information on our COVID-19 webinars, or to discuss any future topics that would be useful to your business please call The Food WorksSW Team on 01934 411272.